Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Entirely Communicating by Saúl Yurkievich

My thin hair, my gray-haired fuzz communicate
My frown while stressed or relaxed communicates
My pelvis when I walk truly communicates
My nervous meninx in secret code communicate
My zits, of course, also my elbows
According to the circumstance communicate
My nails going from white to black
Growing or lessening communicate
My ostentatious hands communicate
The palm and the phalanx communicate, even the glove
As my breath, sometimes large and sometimes short, communicates
My crystalline or bloodshot eyes
Blinking or winking they communicate
The bags under my eyes and their sleepiness communicate
All of my mouth communicates
The vault, the veil, the pulsating saliva,
Any of the parcels of my porous skin,
All organs, all muscles, all membranes
The body completely communicates.

2 comments:

Nati Alabel said...

Alan, quizá no quedó claro, pero yo me refería a los textos de estudio, apuntes.

Tuve la suerte de leer épica y tragedia griegas con excelentes docentes, que me dieron un buen backup como para agarrar a esas obras.
El libro con más notas que tengo es una edición muy buena de Las Bacantes, de...ayyyy no me acuerdo la editorial...cuestión que tiene más de cien notas para una obra que como debés saber, no es nada extensa!

Te respondí en mi blog también.

Saludos

孟湖聿軒 said...

感謝您寫下您的生活,也是把珍寶來和諸君分享的心意。 ..................................................................